on Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Hi All!  Slow day here so I figured I'd dip my toe into the blogosphere.  I would guess if you are here, you already know me, but if you don't here's a little bit about me. 

I've been taking pictures since I was a kid.  I got my first SLR, a Olympus OM-10 when I was in middle school.  Armed with a 50mm lens, I spent alot of my parents money on film and developing.  I was the photographer for my high school year book for 3 years, and had my own B&W darkroom for a few years.  I've never taken a photo class, but read lots of books and looked at lots of images.

I put the hobby down for a long time, and picked up a prosumer level digital camera about 4 or 5 years ago.  Took a lot of snapshots and a few real photographs.  It took meeting my lovely wife Scottie who took an interest in my work and helped provide the tools I needed to take the next step. 

So here I am, an "enthusiastic amature" trying to learn as much as I can every day.  I take images of things I like, and hope others like them too.  This space is dedicated to sharing not only the images, but a little behind the scenes info into the hows and whys behind the shots. 

Take care, and hope to share more images soon! 
Lonnie